Saturday, February 28, 2009
This past week was take your Airedog to work week. I made 3 new dog friends and mom was graced with my company all day. Tuco, Magpie & Otter were the most gracious hosts. We played and romped and played some more. I tried to eat, I mean meet their cat but there were too many obstacles. Thanks for playing guys. Love,Neko
Sunday, February 22, 2009
My cousin Chynna went over the Rainbow Bridge today. She was a Mother, a friend, a date, a companion, a diplomat and always a lady. I cherish the memory of our summer days together trying to stay cool under the deck. She accepted me into the aussie pack when it wasn't necessarily the popular thing to do. I will love and miss her for always. Please say a prayer for her people during this difficult time. Love,Neko
Monday, February 16, 2009
Stanley and Stella http://republicofgooberstan.blogspot.com/ passed this award on to me. Thanks guys. The idea is to write 10 honest things about yourself, then pass the task on to 7 other bloggers. Here goes and good luck if I tagged you.
1. Sometimes I fart when I am trying to sit patiently and wait.
2. Moms roll laughing every time number 1 happens because I am usually my most focused and serious at the time.
3. I have a gazillion nick names; fuzz button, coke-e-doe (like cookie dough with a long O), square head fuzz pants, curly Q, baby bear, squirmy the list goes on.
4. As for my church name, I was named after Neko Case http://www.nekocase.com/ because that was the CD playing while Mom's were trying to think of a name when I was just a wee bit of a thing. We still enjoy Neko Case, it was a lasting choice for a namesake.
5. I get a bath every two weeks. I tolerate this indecency because I'm good.
6. I like having my teeth brushed with poultry flavored toothpaste, we don't do this as often as Mom would like.
7. Given the opportunity I would eat a cat for supper even though Neko means cat in Japan. Moms regret not socializing me with cats when I was younger.
8. I'm not gay but everyone around me is. This doesn't bother me.
9. I am the first dog either of my Moms has ever had and they appreciate the meaning of dog everyday. I am worshiped for my nature and the purity of my love. This is a great set up for us all.
10. I have a really cute butt and I am not ashamed to say so.
I tag Bogart,Caz Ludo, Petey,Amber-Mae,Mr T-bone, Kirby and Harry and Cassidy