Saturday, March 15, 2008

Roma my new baby





My uncles got a puppy named Roma this week. As some of you may know, their dog and my best friend Bella http://squirmychronicles.blogspot.com passed away last year. As you can imagine I have been an only dog since then and missing my precious Bella so when Roma showed up I thought a week of the old cold shoulder would do her some good. I have finally decided that it is okay to start welcoming her into our pack. Our friend Babe the Boston Terrier and I took her to the dog park today. Love,Neko

6 comments:

Kirby said...

Neko, you are so funny. I would act the same way and totally give the cold shoulder. I'm so happy to see that you are welcoming Roma into your pack, but if you want you can still be the alpha dog. He he.

Your pal,
Kirby

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Neko! I'm so glad to have met you! My Uncle gave me the cold shoulder, and a nip on the shoulder too when we first met. We are finally friends though! You have some awesomely shiny fur...and you look like you're great at playing with other 4 legged humans!!! Hope you are having a good weekend!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Stanley said...

Neko Girl!

You are an old softy! It looks like you and Roma Girl warmed up to each other right away! She looks like a champion bitey face player.

Tell your uncles that we here in GooberStan are stinkin' excited they opened their hearts up to Miss Roma. She looks like she's fitting right in.

I too have an affinity for Bostons. They seem to like me too.

Goober love and smooches,
Stanley

msf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
msf said...

Neko, Thanks for giving in, I love you , Roma

Romadog. blogspot.com

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Neko
Glad to see you've got a new pack member. You look like you get on great together. We're going to visit Roma's blog to say g'day.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy