Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Short Walks and Bonfires




The vet says I am allowed short walks for now, prohibitively short like 5 minutes. I did pack a lot into my 5 minutes the other day. At the park/beach by my house I saw geese and jelly fish (neither of which I was permitted to chase or chew). I'm not complaining I have my sniff and my muscles are growing back and I expect to have a turkey by Thanksgiving if all goes well. Moms have taken advantage of the time I've been in the home infirmary to lay a brick patio for bonfires. I say its an excuse for them to drink wine outdoors in the chilly Autumn evenings. Whatever, change of scenery is good. love,Neko

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new brick patio is gorgeous, Neko!
We can see that your fur is beginning to grow back! It's nice to see you out and about, even if it's just for a short burst!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh your pinkies did a great job on the patio.
Glad to hear your getting out even if it is only for 5 mins. Sounds like your doing really well.

I started my meds today Neko. D is watching me like a hawk.

tailwags
Noah xx

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Neko nice to hear you are able for short walks now but take it slow.
Looks like a lot of work went on that patio your family must be pleased.

Ludo the cool dude.

The Black and Tans. said...

Neko it is good to see you up and about.

Molly and Taffy

Ralph B said...

This was lovely to reead