Monday, February 16, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
Stanley and Stella http://republicofgooberstan.blogspot.com/ passed this award on to me. Thanks guys. The idea is to write 10 honest things about yourself, then pass the task on to 7 other bloggers. Here goes and good luck if I tagged you.
1. Sometimes I fart when I am trying to sit patiently and wait.
2. Moms roll laughing every time number 1 happens because I am usually my most focused and serious at the time.
3. I have a gazillion nick names; fuzz button, coke-e-doe (like cookie dough with a long O), square head fuzz pants, curly Q, baby bear, squirmy the list goes on.
4. As for my church name, I was named after Neko Case http://www.nekocase.com/ because that was the CD playing while Mom's were trying to think of a name when I was just a wee bit of a thing. We still enjoy Neko Case, it was a lasting choice for a namesake.
5. I get a bath every two weeks. I tolerate this indecency because I'm good.
6. I like having my teeth brushed with poultry flavored toothpaste, we don't do this as often as Mom would like.
7. Given the opportunity I would eat a cat for supper even though Neko means cat in Japan. Moms regret not socializing me with cats when I was younger.
8. I'm not gay but everyone around me is. This doesn't bother me.
9. I am the first dog either of my Moms has ever had and they appreciate the meaning of dog everyday. I am worshiped for my nature and the purity of my love. This is a great set up for us all.
10. I have a really cute butt and I am not ashamed to say so.
I tag Bogart,Caz Ludo, Petey,Amber-Mae,Mr T-bone, Kirby and Harry and Cassidy