Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stoned off My Arse





This is your dog on drugs. My surgery went very well today, Dr. Carlson was amazing of course. We did stem cell therapy again and I'm told that now that both knees have been torn and replaced with titanium plates that I will never be able to tear them again. Moms are grateful for this as well. I have to spend the night at the hospital so Mom came and cuddled me in the crate before bed. Can you believe that I am sharing bunk beds with a bunny AND a cat. Under any other circumstance I would have to kill them but tonight I am high as kite so I will refrain and enjoy the ride. Thank you for all of the Airezen. Love,Neko

6 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

We still can't believe it happened to both legs. Get well soon Neko. We're thinking of you and sending airezen xxx

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

You look like you're feelin' no pain for now, Neko. We sure do feel pain for you! What a bummer this is! Lots of AireZen is coming your way!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby said...

Oh you poor dear thing. You do look right out of it Neko! Let's hope your legs are both fixed now. You will be well rested when you finally get up to play. All the best.

cheers,
Ruby and Gracie

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Sending tons of aire-zen from Houston-town. Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind concerning the other furry creatures. You need to just sit back and relax so you can heal!

Sherry said...

Poor baby, you definitely don't look yourself. Best wishes for mending as fast as possible!
Sherry
with Alanis & Miro

The Airechicks said...

Oh Neko -

You look so OUT of it....poor chickie...

Well so your summer has a change of plans - maybe you & Ian can hang and do water therapy together...

Got the AIREZEN on the way - rest with Mom and just chill...

Keep you in our prayers.