Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If Only I had Wings or even Springs




If I had wings or springs everyday would be Thanksgiving. This is one of a pack of nine turkeys that lives in my neighborhood, they taunt me to no end. Every once in a while I am allowed to chase them but it's all a cruel joke in the end. Love,Neko
P.S. My Mom's are leaving Friday morning to see my Grammy in Florida for a week. In their absence I will be hosted by Roma and posting from her blog. Moms will probably post here with Stunt Double Neko filling in for me if they have the technology.

10 comments:

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Neko!

If you catch a turkey or any bird for that...uhhh would you share it with me? I will even ask my human to cook it for us!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Molly the Airedale said...

That looks like one tasty dinner to us, Neko! Jump higher!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Neko Girl!

If I were there I would try to boost you up to get one of those there turkeys, the nasty buggers. I sure do love raw turkey.... mmmm mmmm.

Hey, have a good time at Roma's house. Looks to me like you'll have it made there.

Goob smooches to your travelin' mamas.

Goober love,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

We're taunted by possums so we know how you feel.

Have fun at Roma's place Neko.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

The 3 G-Dales said...

Go Neko, Go Neko! We wuff a good birdie chase! Wooks wike you are wight tho...you needed springs!

We wish you Angel Wings for the next time....we'll be pwaying! Pawslaps and nose pokes!

Have a pawesome weekend!

Bogart H. Devil said...

All I can say is... WOW.

Love,
Bogart

Urban Smoothie Read said...

are u gazing up at that big bird?

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Did you ever catch the Turkey?

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

You just need some stuffing and some roasty pots and what a feast, Let me know if you catch it I'm sure i could help you eat it.

Ludo the cool dude

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.